Counterproductive Organizational Behaviour
Ref.: taken from https://leanpub.com/orgintelligence/read_sample
- Choke: Inability to access capability when it is needed.
- Denial: “The problem doesn’t exist, and anyway it isn’t a problem for us, and anyway we’re already dealing with it.”
- Guesswork: Acting in the dark
- Meddle: Tinkering and management interference without real understanding
- Muddle: Confused and bewildered by many overlapping and conflicting narratives
- Panic: Taken by surprise, responding in haste
- Policy-based evidence: Finding data to support or justify an existing decision or state, while ignoring any data that might contradict.
- Repetition / Oscillation: Repeating the same mistakes without learning.
- Short-Sighted / Tunnel Vision: Narrow focus on short-term goals, inability to consider broader or longer-term vision.